We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So much to post....

so little energy to do it!
There's so much that I want to write about being a new mom again, like the sleepless nights, the constant feedings, the kids fighting over who gets to hold him, diapers, diapers, diapers, watching this little guy sleep, stroking his soft head, kissing his soft cheeks, feeling soft breathe on my neck...it's all so exhausting and yummy at the same time. I'm just too tired. I also want to take some wonderful pictures, but I'm just so tired! I'm going to try to get some cute pics today, but don't hold me to it!
One thing I do need to clear up...contrary to popular belief, James Edward was not named after any vampires! We liked the name James and it is also after my sister, Jamie and Edward is my youngest brother's middle name. We love family names. Just wanted to make sure you all knew!
Cross your fingers that I can get some good pics today. I know they won't do this guy justice...he's just the cutest little thing, but I will do my best.

5 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

Kyle won't believe you...he will still think it is after those vampires...but I believe you! Can't wait to see more pics!

Dannielle said...

He is so cute - congratulations! Just be patient and don't expect too much from yourself...I havent read the vampire book so I didn't think Vampire...I like that you got the name James from Jamie - cute and I bet she loved that. Good luck with everything if I lived close I would bring you dinner and take your kids so you could sleep. Hopefully he will start sleeping better for you soon.

Laura said...

you are forgiven for being tired and and i will try to be patient while i wait for you to post new pictures. i sort of believe you about the vampire thing......but i know how much you loved those books...........
just kidding!

shayla said...

I think you named your dear sweet babe after a vampire cause I know you! Just kidding..I've never even read the books. James Edward IS such a doll---just enjoy your time these first few weeks, cantaloupe- boobs, sleepless nights, and all. You should lay him in his cradle and take a pic of your other kids looking at him...it's one of my faves for this stage.

Patti said...

I love the name James. Howard and I both love it, in fact (which is unusual) but James Haines just doesn't seem fair.