We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Commotion in the ocean!

That was the title to Grace's kindergarten performance. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. The kids did such a great job and it was so fun to watch.James watched intently as well:They sang a few songs with all the classes and then each class did their own song. I have a video of Grace's class, but it will not load. I may try again later!
The teachers put a lot of work into making this a special event for the kids and we appreciate all their efforts. It was a fun night.

7 comments:

Laura said...

that is really cute. what a great idea! she looks so grown up! i love the goggles.

Karalee said...

How cute and a great theme as well! She looks so grown up!

Jen Lynn said...

That looks cool. Aive and Caroline both said they want to see a video. :)

The Pierce Family said...

Wow! How cute does that look! I love all the fun things our kids get to participate in and what great teachers to have such creative ideas.

Alan and Jeni said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Emily Widdison said...

so cute! Our school doesn't even attempt to do things like that but my school when I was little did stuff all time...it was so fun!
Great job Gracie!

Stephanie said...

Cute. Makes me excited for Clark's kindergarten program next week. :)