We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School

The kids (and the mom) we very excited for school to start this year.  Jesse is in 4th grade, Grace started 2nd grade and we have a new kindergartener, Dylan.

I was a little concerned about Dylan starting all-day kindergarten, but he is doing great and seems to love school.  I am grateful that my kids love school.  They are great students and love learning.  Their teachers seem great and we are looking forward to an awesome year!
James, Milly and I are enjoying the quiet days.  It's fun having my two littles home with me.  We miss the bigs, but are glad to see them come home in the afternoons.  It seems so easy having just my two babies home.  It's been quite a while since I only had 2 kiddos at home!

1 comment:

Laura said...

i feel the same about having just 2 kids at home--what could be easier?! which makes me laugh that i thought having just two kids total was hard.

sounds like you had a good summer! are you surviving the heat?

glad i got to see you and your bub! your other kids are so dang grown up!