We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random thoughts!

I have been extremely lazy lately in posting. I don't know why. Well, I thought I'd just throw a few things out there that have happened recently.
First off, Dylan is all better. After we got the nebulizer, we used it for a few days and he was doing much better and is back to normal now.
Second...I have to publicly thank Jenny Dahl. She was my Pink Christmas girlfriend this year and sent me this way adorable "T" plaque that matched my kids wall so perfectly:So cute. I love it!
Third, here's a video of Dylan and his buddy Luke having some fun. Dyl keeps running off screen to push the music button on his Leap Frog barn:


How much fun it would be to be a kid again!
Well, that's all I have time for today, Dylan just woke up, besides, I can't remember what else I wanted to post.

4 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

I love the "T" too. How fun to be a part of a group like that! I love the video. Isn't this age so fun?!

Becky J. said...

Cute boys. And I love your kids wall! The "T" fits it, to a "T"! :)

Joanne said...

I love the video! Dylan's getting so old.

I think I'm craving cookies now.

Sonja said...

I love the T too! It looks fantastic.

The video made me smile and think, I need to be doing more dancing and less cookie eating. :-D