We are headed to Michigan to work for Ford. Yeah!!! Danny officially accepted the offer today and we should know in the next couple of weeks when we will start. I have already been house hunting online and am anxious to get out there to start in real life, but I have to wait to do anything until the Relocation company contacts us...I hate waiting! I feel like I have been waiting long enough, but circumstances are proving otherwise. I was ready to fly out to MI a couple of days after graduation, but I can't do anything until we hear from Ford.
It is definitely a relief to have a job secured, but now I just have to wait to have a home secured. Nonetheless, we are excited and grateful and curious about our future. We are blessed for sure.