We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some good news and some gripes!

The good news...guess! We are having a baby! While we are excited and thrilled to be having another baby, the timing could have been better. I have been sicker than a dog for the past 2 weeks. I'm sicker this time than I was with the other 3 and it's just not the best time, what with moving and all (with all the other hassles as well!) However, I am being blessed and am able to muddle through.
Some more good news. Our stuff finally arrived in Utah on Tuesday, we were able to get our stuff on the truck bound for NM and we are now in NM awaiting our belongings yet again. I just checked and the stuff is expected to arrive around 12:30 this afternoon. Yeah! Finally a light at the end of this too long tunnel. Danny refuses to be optimistic at this point (who could blame him!) but I think we can only be closer to the end of the excitement. (Knock on wood!) I am really looking forward to being bored! I've had enough excitement for the rest of the year!
I will update later, but I am hoping it will be from our own home surrounded by our own things!

12 comments:

Jessica said...

oh yay! congratulations on the baby!!! and i'm so glad your stuff is finally on its way to you.

when are you due?

Emily Widdison said...

I'm glad you got there safely. Hope your stuff gets there today! Cute tadpole! I hope you aren't sick as long as I have been. I just can't see the light at the end of my tunnel. I am so excited to go to Arizona. We will be there for about a week and a half. Maybe I'll just stay there forever and send Kyle back to Utah to do his thing:)
oh and Congrats AGAIN on the baby! James or Poppy right?

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Yahoooooo! Congratulations Poppy. I'm sorry you're sick. Happy late birthday too. I hope you have a very boring rest of the summer. :)

Sabrina O'Malley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am very excited for you but sorry to hear how sick you are, maybe it's twins. j/k I hope you will start feeling better once everything calms down and you can get more rest.
-Sabrina

Rosey Posey said...

Congrats... I get another niece or nephew!!! I am so happy that this whole move ordeal is coming to an end. I think you guys are going to have smooth sailing for a long time after this and heaven knows you deserve it. Give my love to everybody.

Ashlee Marie said...

Congrats!!! What wonderful news. I hope the end goes smoother this time around! At least the move is at the begining instead of the end! It's already looking up.

Joanne said...

Congratulations on the baby news! Hopefully the sickness doesn't last too long.

Rebecca Ausman said...

congratulations and happy late birthday! Hope everything about your move is easier from hear on out.

Ice Cream said...

Moving while pregnant is like being sick while pregnant, but to have all three at the same time? You poor thing!

M. Wright said...

Congrats Poppy :) Hope the sickness doesn't last long.

Sonja said...

Congratulations Poppy! I really hope you are feeling better soon. If only those babies could be a little more conciderate. :)

Patti said...

Ok. I'm just getting around to reading blogs and SURPRISE! Poppy's pregnant! Congratulations! Sounds like you're feeling better by now. What a relief. When do you find out the gender?