We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Arizona

On the way home from CA, we stopped in Mesa to visit with our old neighbors and good friends, the Widdisons. We had a fun time playing, visiting and catching up. Thanks for a fun time.
While in AZ we also got to visit with my oldest friend, Danielle, and her family. We have known each other since we were in nursery together 30 some odd years ago. I haven't seen her for many years and it was fun to catch up and get to know her family a little bit. I wish that I had taken more pictures of this leg of the trip!

Good times in AZ!

2 comments:

Dannielle said...

It was great to catch up with you and get to know your cute kids...I can't wait for you to pass thru again :)

Mandy said...

It was so good to see you Poppy. Your kids are great, Landon had a blast with Jesse. We need some more boys like that around here.