We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just another Tuesday

After running around yesterday, we got home, I put James down for a nap and then fell asleep on the couch. This is what I woke up to find...Ahhh! The peace and quiet...if only for a moment.
BTW, I don't know how Grace fell asleep, that looks so uncomfortable. She placed a small step stool under the front legs of the chair and leaned it back on the couch. She's quite inventive!
Later...we went outside to ride some bikes and enjoy the beautiful weather (it's been in the low 80's).Fun times.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Haha - I love Grace's sleeping arrangement.

Laura said...

bike days are my new favorite thing! and grace gets the prize for best sleeping arrangement ever.