We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Monday, February 15, 2010

Membership has its privileges!

Saturday, Jesse Daniel Thatcher was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a beautiful day. My mom and Danny's dad came for the day and it was so nice to share this wonderful time with them. We're thankful that they could be there for Jesse.





Posted by Picasa

I'm so grateful to be a member of this great Church and to know the truth of the Gospel. I'm grateful that Jesse chose to be baptized. I'm grateful for a good husband that honors his priesthood and was able to baptize, confirm and bless our first born! I am truly blessed and thank my Father in heaven for all that He has given and continues to give me.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! (found your blog from your link on Facebook, BTW :) )

Rosey Posey said...

Awe... I wish I was there. I got misty eyed just looking at the picture. They grow up so fast. I love Jess so much. I am so grateful for HF and his plan for us. Love you all.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Congratulations Jesse! He is growing up so fast.

The Pierce Family said...

What a great day for your family! Congratulations.

Emily Widdison said...

congrats Jesse, we think you rock!

Laura said...

congratulations! you all look great!

Becky J. said...

Wow, I can't believe he's 8! Congrats on getting baptized, Jesse (and mom and dad!)

Dalan said...

Congrats! Hope you are doing well! Bye!

shayla said...

C looks phenomenal! I'm so glad she could be there to share that with you guys. Your kiddies are growing up so fast, but you already knew that.