We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dylan is 2

Monday was Dylan's second birthday. He got a Diego coloring set from Grace, a new fire truck toothbrush from Jess and a tricycle from mom and dad. We had a little family home evening with some friends in the neighborhood and enjoyed some balloon cupcakes.
I can't believe he's already 2. I keep thinking that he is my baby, but everyday I realize that he is becoming a little person. He is so much fun and we love having him in our family...even though he can be a little trouble maker.
We love you, big guy...Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Emily and Kyle said...

shoot we missed it! I even have a present for you! Happy Birthday Dylan! We will have to send our card late. What a cutie on that big boy bike! Love that toothbrush!

Karalee said...

I can't believe his crazy birth was two years ago! How time flies. We sure miss having your family around. Hope all is well in New Mexico.

kim & co. said...

Happy Birthday, Dylan!

White Family said...

Happy birthday Dyl Pickle!

Mandy said...

Wow Poppy you are getting old, having kids this old. I can't believe how quickly you made friends in your new city. What did you think of the book?

Tash said...

Ahh..he's so cute! Happy Birthday Dylan!

Joanne said...

Happy birthday, Dylan!

I love the balloon cupcakes - you have the best cake ideas, Poppy.

Sonja said...

Happy birthday Dylan! We miss you in nursery!