We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Sunday, August 3, 2008

Firtht lotht toof!

Did ya get it? Yesterday Jesse lost his first baby tooth. He was so excited to put it under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy, so he could get some "bucks!" (He's saving his "bucks" for a batman costume!) However, the Tooth Fairy was very naughty last night. It seems that she was way too involved with Breaking Dawn until late in the night and her duty seemed to have slipped her mind! Bad, bad Tooth Fairy! Jesse was extremely sad this morning to find that she had not come. I explained that she must have been really busy and that he just got up too early (which he did!) By breakfast, she had repented and left an apology along with a "buck" in exchange for his little tooth and all was right with the world. It's a good thing kids are so forgiving!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

that picture is too cute!

and i LOVED, LOVED, LOVED breaking dawn as well. like you, i'm always sad when a book (or series) ends because i miss all of my "friends." i can't wait to be able to talk about it as well.

your house looks awesome, and thats great that you already have so many friends in your new ward!

Emily Widdison said...

I cannot believe you have already read that new book. Remind me of your book binging days...where did Poppy go? Danny..."she's upstairs reading"
I guess I better get on it soon before someone spoils it for me. I kinda lost interest in those books in number3...so hopefully 4 is better. I need to read her other one too. Isaac wanted to see Jesses tooth up close and personal...very cool Jess. Looks like you haven't been too sick lately or else you are putting on a happy face doing all those fun things. I coudln't do anything until 13 weeks. Literally Kyle did everything! Glad to see you feeling better! Thanks for the cute pictures!

Mandy said...

My family was neglected the last two days because of the book also. I think if Ryan could he would kill Edward, I think he is jelous of how much I love Edward.

Rosey Posey said...

Ahhh Jess. Tell him at least the tooth fairy brought him "bucks". I only got a quarter. I guess the tooth fairy keeps up with inflation. Good to know. Love you guys.

Cranberryfries said...

Congrats Jesse!

Karalee said...

You must have the same tooth fairy that comes to my house. That has happened way too many times around here that she is running out of excuses. Couldn't there be an easier system?