This something that I found on my SIL's blog and thought I'd give it a try with my kids. Grace had a little hard time, but Jess spoke right up.
1. What is something that mom always says to you?
Grace: Ask Jess
Jesse: Stop it
2. What makes mom happy?
G: Doing good things
3. What makes mom sad?
J: When your purse got stolen (like 3 years ago, what a memory!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
J: Tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
G: Watching shows
J: I have no idea
6. How old is your mom?
G: I don't remember
7. How tall is your mom?
J: I don't know
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
G: Go on the computer
J: Put us in our rooms
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
G: I don't know
J: Do something, but I don't know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J: Making money (I wish!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
G: Doing hair? (not)
J: Not really anything (nice)
12. What is your mom not so good at?
J: Crying-you don't do it very much (I must hide it well!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
G: Wash the dishes
J: Taking care of the kids
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes your mom proud?
G: Not doing bad things
J: When I do good at school
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
G: Hannah Montana
J: Minnie Mouse
17. What do you and your mom do together?
G: Go to gymnastics
J: Go to the bus stop (what a nice mom)
18.How are you and your mom the same?
G: We have the same haircut
J: No how
19. How are you and your mom different?
G: Our clothes are different colors
J: Hairs are different and eyes are a different color
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
G: You give me hugs and kisses
J: Because we are your kids