We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Number of years she has been alive
60

Number of siblings
2

Amount of drugs she used when I was born
0

Number of children
4

How many years she's been a mom
37+

Number of grandchildren
10 (and counting!)

How many years she's been a grandma
14 1/2

Number of miles she will have to travel to visit her favorite daughter and grandchildren ;)
815

How many generations Californian
3

Number of years that she has owned her landscaping company
25 +/-

Number of people blessed by her undying generosity
Too many

Number of people that love her
numberless

Amount of fun that we have had together
infinite

Number of reasons why I love her
countless

The opportunity to have the best, most loving, most fun, caring Mom in the whole world!
PRICELESS

I wish I could be with you on your big 6-0! I love you, Mom and hope that you have a great day!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your mom is one of the kindest most generous people I have ever known. Completely selfless.

Emily Widdison said...

Don't really know your mom, but if she is anything like you, I LOVE her!

shayla said...

Very nice tribute....I {heart} your mom just about as much as a friend could love another's mom! She was always my idol growing up. Happy Bday C!