By Jesse and Grace (Goosie)
Commentary by Mom!
1. What is something daddy always says to you?
J - Go brush your teeth
G - Get ready
2. What makes daddy happy?
J - When we do something that he tells us to
G - To give him presents (yeah right!)
3. What makes daddy sad?
J - I don't know
G - When he gets hurt
4. How does your daddy make you laugh?
J - He tickles us
G - Does funny stuff
5. What was your daddy like as a child?
J - He was tall (not!)
G - He was short
6. How old is your daddy?
J - 35
G - 35
7. How tall is your daddy?
J - I think he's 6 feet (In his dreams!)
G - 9 feet
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
J - Play with us
G - Play with us
9. What does your daddy do when you're not around?
J - He goes to work
G - Sometimes he talks on the phone
10. If your daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
J - Basketball
G - Cooking (I wish!)
11. What is your daddy really good at?
J - Pushing us on tire swings
G - Wrestling
12. What is your daddy not very good at?
J - I can't think
G - Reading us stories
13. What does your daddy do for a job?
J - He earns money
G - Intel
14.What is your daddy's favorite food?
J - Roast chicken
G - Cheese
15.What makes you proud of your dad?
J - When he gets a new job
G - He takes us fun places
16. If your daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
J - Yoda
G - Boo Boo
17. What do you and your daddy do together?
J - We go shopping
G - We go to fun places
18. How are you and your daddy the same?
J - We have blue eyes
G - We have blue eyes
19. How are you and your daddy different?
J - He has brown hair and I have blonde
G - I'm small and he's tall
20. How do you know your daddy loves you?
J - He shows love to me
G - He be's nice to me
21. What does your daddy like most about your mom?
J - I don't know
G - You make him dinner
22. Where is your daddy's favorite place to go?
J - Restaurants
G - Running
We love you, Daddy...Happy Father's Day