We had her birthday today at Peter Piper Pizza (kinda like Chuck e Cheese) After I booked the party and sent out invitations, I started to feel like I should've done something a little more special for her 5th birthday. You know, a princess tea party or something...I just couldn't muster it this year and besides, she had a great day. Here are some highlights: In honor of her 5th birthday, here are 5 things about Grace...
1. She was born two weeks early because our insurance was changing before her due date and it was going to be quite a hassle, so the Dr. was nice enough to help her come early.
2. Her first trip to the Beach House was the day that we left the hospital (two days after her birth!) All my family was there and I couldn't stand being left out!
3. She is our little princess (and will continue to be since she is getting another brother!)
4. She is a girly, purple, pink, princess, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake kinda gal.
5. She definitely keeps us on our toes, but we love having her in our family. She is sweet and beautiful and we love her to pieces.
Happy Birthday, sweet Grace!