We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.


Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 Months

James had his two month appt. last week and he weighed in at 10 lbs and measured 24 1/2" (I think they were a little off on that one because that is the 90th percentile and that means he grew 3" in one month!) Anyway, I know you didn't come here to listen to (read) me , you just wanna see the cutie-pie...without further ado:And a little smile to leave you with:Isn't he so cute???
We had a little set back this week on his sleeping. My sister's family came for spring break and we had a house-full, so I didn't feel like I could let him cry, but tonight we will be back on track...I'm too tired again.
He's such a good baby! It's amazing how a little one can come into your family and in just two months be such a huge part of it that you feel like he's always been there. I already can't really remember not having him here. What a blessing these little ones are. What a blessing to be a mom.

1 comment:

Julia Deaver said...

He is adorable and your kids are getting so big!